We have received
kg of rice
Giving is Beautiful
What does ‘beautiful’ mean to you? ‘Beautiful’ is an adjective that has been misused and misunderstood. It should represent the charms of what one does and not how one looks. The “Giving Is Beautiful” campaign makes room for everyone’s inner beauty to surface without much effort.
Through the donation of a mere dollar, 1kg of rice will be donated to the less fortunate in Singapore. Today, we encourage you to redefine how you and others determine what is beautiful because to us, giving is beautiful.
How it works
in collaboration with
Terms & Conditions:
- Rice donations will commence between 15 September 2016 and 31 Dec 2016.
- Only specific rice donations as stated on the website will be contributed to participating charities.
- The stated rice donation items are strictly NOT for sale.
- Only donation payments made via credit cards (VISA, MasterCard or AMEX), or paypal are accepted.
- Rice donations cannot be combined with other items within single transaction. A separate payment has to be made in another transaction.
- An order confirmation email will be sent to customers upon successful donation transactions and this email confirmation will act as the proof of the donations.
- There would be no exchange, refund or reimbursement once donations are made.
- All rice donations made will benefit participating Charities as specified by Beautiful.me from time to time.
- Upon customers’ successful donations, Beautiful.me will cumulate and make customers’ stated donations to participating Charities.
- Rice donations are not entitled for any form of tax-deductions.
- Beautiful.me is not an agent of the Charity and any dispute or discrepancy arising from the donation shall be settled between the Customer and the Charity. However, in the event of a dispute regarding the amount donated, Beautiful.me’s records shall prevail.
- Beautiful.me reserves rights to replace items of similar purpose/value should donated items be unavailable.
- Beautiful.me may vary the terms & conditions at any time without any notice or liability to any party.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the “Giving Is Beautiful” campaign about?
The ‘Giving Is Beautiful’ campaign was created to provide online shoppers with a convenient platform to donate rice to underprivileged families in Singapore who are struggling to afford this basic necessity. The initiative hopes to inspire beauty from within as well as to raise over 35000 kilograms in rice donations.
- Which charities are involved in the “Giving Is Beautiful” Campaign?
Click here to view the full list of the “Giving Is Beautiful” participating beneficiaries.
- How will my donations be used?
Every dollar that is collected from the “Giving Is Beautiful” campaign, which concludes on 31 January 2017, will be used to purchase rice for the underprivileged. The rice will then be apportioned to the 10 participating beneficiaries who will proceed in distributing the rice amongst needy families in Singapore.
- Does beautiful.me profit from this campaign?
Beautiful.Me will not absorb any amount that is donated to this campaign. All proceeds from the “Giving Is Beautiful” campaign will go directly to the participating beneficiaries.
- Do I need to create an account to make a donation?
Yes. New customers can sign up for a free membership on www.beautiful.me and will be re-directed to the “Giving Is Beautiful” campaign page once registration is complete. If you are an exisiting customer on www.beautiful.me, you will be able to make donations immediately through your registered account once logged in.
- Why do I have to create an account to donate?
By creating an account on Beautiful.me, you will be eligible to receive the beauty coins we are rewarding upon every donation ($1 = 1 beauty coin). You will also be able to track the amount you have donated to the ‘Giving Is Beautiful’ campaign, trace back invoices and enable beautiful.me to contact you for any updates on the donations received or any other matters on the CSR activities.
- How will I know that my donation was successful?
A confirmation email and invoice will be sent to your registered email address once the donation process is complete.
- How do I know my donation is secure?
All donations made to the “Giving Is Beautiful” campaign will be processed through the payment processor platform, Stripe –a trusted and secure platform that takes the security of each transaction seriously.
To find out more about Stripe: https://stripe.com/sg
- I am having trouble making a donation. What should I do?
Should you encounter any problems during the donation process, please do not hesitate to contact beautiful.me for assistance. Email us at email@example.com or call us at +65 6755 7755
- Can I cancel my donation?
As stated in the ‘Giving Is Beautiful’ campaign’s terms and conditions, there will be no exchange, refund or reimbursement once donations are made.
- Is there a minimum amount to donate to this campaign?
One dollar is the minimum amount to be donated to the ‘ Giving Is Beautiful’ campaign. However, we strongly encourage you to donate as much as you feel comfortable with giving. The more money that is raised, the more bellies will be fed!
- What are the donation payment options on beautiful.me?
Only donation payments made via credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, or AMEX), or PayPal are accepted.
- Is my donation tax-deductible?
Rice donations are not entitled for any form of tax-deductions as stated in the ‘Giving Is Beautiful’ campaign’s terms and conditions.