Content (e-Commerce) Management Executive
1. Responsible for managing and maintain content on assigned sales channels
2. To work closely with external parties of e-Commerce platforms develop and implement e-Commerce strategy to maximize revenue
3. Plan, develop and execute trade promotion plans and campaigns
4. Conduct quarterly post-promotional customer/brand spending review
5. Prepare weekly and monthly reports and scorecards. Collect, analyze and summarize information and trends for internal weekly sales and marketing meeting
6. Build and maintain relationships between customer and suppliers, ensuring continued satisfaction and grow existing accounts
1. Minimum Diploma in economics, finance, business, marketing background (Fresh graduates welcomed)
2. Strong knowledge and understanding of MS Excel functions required and simple Photoshop skills would be preferred
3. Have a keen interest driving sales and has an eye for detail and numbers
4. Strong communication and negotiation skills
5. Able to work independently
6. Excellent organizational and time management skills
7. A dynamic, results driven personality, high level of enthusiasm and commitment
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We Are Hiring!
We are looking to work with like-minded individuals who think out of the box and have a passion for making life better.
Vacancies are now open for Programmers, Marketing , Social Media and Customer Service Talents.
We Are Hiring!